ccq-00015 (Windows Home Server sku) RRS feed

• General discussion

• ccq-00015 appears to be Microsoft's SKU for WHS for system builders.  Googling on that at this point brings in a number of hits--you can see what vendors are carrying it and where.

There are several vendor-specific threads about availability, but searching on the SKU, either at your favorite vendor, or in whatever way you can spot to get country-specific hits, may be useful.

Read carefully, though--pricing information seems quite variable, and $ may be AU, CA, or US, and perhaps others!

Saturday, September 15, 2007 5:43 AM

All replies

• This makes it nice and easy to find in froogle, so thanks!

http://www.google.com/products?q=ccq-00015&btnG=Search+Products&scoring=p

Prices range from $163 to $179 although the pricing doesn't really matter yet since nobody has it in stock.

Users mailordering this should find a good charity to support while they're shopping online.  It won't cost you anything, but the charity will make a few bucks per copy.  For example, see

http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=494383&causeid=21460.  buy.com and bestbuy.com, both of which participate in this, will kick in 1-2% to the charity so that. newegg participates as well.

.../Ed

Sunday, September 16, 2007 2:16 PM
  • it is now available at Newegg!! 

Just got to get the okay for the boss to upgrade my test box.

Tally ho.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:43 AM
  • When I went to order from Newegg about two weeks ago it was OOS, so I found it at a site called BeachAudio.  First time I ordered from them, but was highly impressed with the quick service.  I had it two days after I ordered it.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:35 AM
  •  Robert L. Stinnett wrote:

I had it two days after I ordered it.

I ordered mine from NewEgg and it's spending the weekend in a town a little over an hour away.  Somehow I missed the RTM version and I'm stuck with RC1 until it gets here.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:36 AM