none
MOS Excel Expert Exam RRS feed

• Question

• I have been taking the core MOS exams and have experienced no difficulties, as the GMETRIX learning studies prepared me quite well (also reviewed the official Microsoft Study Guides).  However, I recently took the MOS Excel Expert 2016 and failed the exam; I did not understand what many of the questions were asking as the wording was confusing and I felt really rushed as there appeared to be a lot to get done in a very short period of time.  I am happy to go back a do my share of studying... but... what should I study?  Did anyone else have these issues?  Do you have study suggestions?  Please help!
    Monday, November 13, 2017 3:04 PM

Answers

• Disclaimer: I did not take this exam.

One of things you might try would be to, if you can remember what the questions were on go back and study those areas. Say something about pivot tables you had some doubts on would be to go back and look them over completely.  Another thing is to look at the exam page they do layout some of the major skills you should know make sure to take a look at those and know how to do everything there.  Would be also beneficial (from other exam experience) to know how to do things that work adjacent to those skills. 

From exams I have taken, the one I failed I went home and wrote down as many topics as I could that came up often that I wasn't confident in. I made a sure to put extra studying in on those topics just so I wouldn't have a repeat failed attempt.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:01 PM