Change code RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi

I have retrieved from Account and Contact to Opportunity using Dainel  cai web service it worked fine but now I got message from Microsoft 

During our review, we identified your organization as one who may have configured your CRM Online instance in such a way that could cause issues with moving to this new version. We strongly encourage you to address these configuration issues as quickly as possible; failure to do so means you will not be able to update to the latest version and your CRM Online organization will not function as expected

my code is

function get()
    {

var value=Xrm.Page.data.entity.attributes.get("customerid").getValue();

if(value!=null){

var custText = Xrm.Page.data.entity.attributes.get("customerid").getValue()[0].name; 
      var custId= Xrm.Page.data.entity.attributes.get("customerid").getValue()[0].id; 
      var custType= Xrm.Page.data.entity.attributes.get("customerid").getValue()[0].type; 

if(custType==2)
    {
    var contactId =custId;   
    var cols = ["ownerid"];  
    var retrievedContact = CrmServiceToolkit.Retrieve("contact", contactId, cols);  
    var oId=retrievedContact.getValue('ownerid');  
    var ownerId =oId;   
    var cols = ["fullname"];  
    var retrievedContact = CrmServiceToolkit.Retrieve("systemuser", ownerId, cols);  
    var name=retrievedContact.getValue('fullname');  
    Xrm.Page.getAttribute ("new_type").setValue("Contact");
    Xrm.Page.getAttribute ("new_owner").setValue(name);

}  
    else
    {
    var accountId =custId;   
    var cols = ["ownerid"];  
    var retrievedContact = CrmServiceToolkit.Retrieve("account", accountId, cols);  
    var oId=retrievedContact.getValue('ownerid');  
    var ownerId =oId;  
    var cols = ["fullname"];  
    var retrievedContact = CrmServiceToolkit.Retrieve("systemuser", ownerId, cols);  
    var name=retrievedContact.getValue('fullname');  
    Xrm.Page.getAttribute ("new_type").setValue("Account");
    Xrm.Page.getAttribute ("new_owner").setValue(name);
    }

}
    }

How I change this code.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:49 PM

All replies

• Have you updated to the latest version of the toolkit?  It looks like there are others reporting similar issues at the following link.

http://xrmsvctoolkit.codeplex.com/discussions/458508

The developer has identified the call in question as IsOutlookClient().  He has also committed to fixing it before the release. 

You will need to make sure to update prior to the upgrade

If they haven't released a new version before your scheduled upgrade you will either need to delay the upgrade, or fix it yourself.

Troy

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:02 PM