none
Need help creating a Visual Studio app that captures image displays using CellSens software RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All-

I would greatly appreciate any help creating a Visual Studio app that captures image displays on network connected microscopes using CellSens software with the Netcam to view and transmit a live image by accessing the same images that are currently being captured across our corporate network by going to  VLC - Media - Open Capture Device - Network - and entering the IP address for that location's microscope into the desired URL field.

I am pretty new to development so please be patient if I ask newb questions. I need to provide an app in an iFrame or Master Page that allows the user to select a desired camera from a list.

Which development tools do you recommend to create this solution?

Do I need DevExpress for image capture?

Thanks

DJ

Monday, July 17, 2017 11:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Dennis Simons,

This is third party product not MS product. You have ask on CellSens software site about your issue or contact their support center. Hope this will help you.

CellSenc Contact

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Monday, July 17, 2017 12:21 PM
  • Hi DJ,

According to your question is more related to CellSens,you could post a new thread in CellSens forum for suitable support.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools.If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,
    feih-7

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

• Edited by Fei Hu Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:18 AM
    Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:14 AM