Application title bar keeps flickering and icons not showing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I developed an application with Ribbon.

The problem I am facing is, the title bar keeps flickering in window 8 (old graphics driver)and not showing maximize minimize buttons.

but the same application run smooth in window 10 (nice graphic driver) showing icons.

could you suggest ,what is wrong with display? What should I try to stop flickering. ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Friday, April 5, 2019 9:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

So you are using a third party library, right? Third party libraries is out of the scope of UWP forum. You might need to ask about this in the office website of the Ribbon.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 8, 2019 3:08 AM
  • Thanks Roy,

I will post this in suggested forum also.

Anything else with system I can try.?

Monday, April 8, 2019 5:10 AM
  • Hi,

My suggestion is to create a customized control by yourself. But not sure if it works for this because Windows 8 is totally different with windows 10. Another suggestion is to ask the users to upgrade the system to windows 10.

Best regard,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 8, 2019 7:57 AM