Game While In Xbox RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Microsoft, I'm and tired and upset of the lack of protection that you design for your Xbox. Today at 7:35 pm On February 26,2010  while i was playing my game i bumped into likely and it scratch up my disc. This was my second time buying this game now i have to spend another Fifty to Sixty dollars on a game that i already bought twice. Now i'm on my third purchase for the game that i really enjoy and take good care of. I seriously think you guys need to built a better system! The first time it was an accident also, i was playing my Xbox paused the game and i went to do something for a minute. I came back very slowly to sit down and my knee hit the Xbox so gently it screwed my game up. I was really sure what happen, but i did some research and saw some feed back from others from my incident. I wasn't very happy of the reviews of the Xbox 360 console about the disc haphazard. I might be Fifteen Years old and I'm not a on going player everyday. I just want to know why this isn't a better system i have had my Xbox 360 arcade since December fourth 2009-2010? I'm shocked on this incident and on everybody's comment i bet these people take good care of their own systems why can't you make your system better so people will buy it for the right price? You might not care about what these people say but when Playstation 3 come out with a lower price or a better and new proper system, like they do now. Maybe you guys will think twice on how you guys built and design your system. Because quite frankely you guys will loose a lot of your purposes if this situation continues i would count on. And also you might not care about me switching to PS3 but micrsoft needs to know what the causes of peoples situations are.   
    Saturday, February 27, 2010 1:07 AM

Answers