MCITP VS RHCE RRS feed

• Question

• Hi to all, this is Ultimate, and i had a doubt about MCITP AND RHCE. That is i have been done my graduation in commerce. And now i wish to go for networking field. But I really don't know about these courses. So Could anybody guide me that which is the best one for me. And Which one had a great career and also great growth in these Career...!  And also tel me that how much salary i can get in this field as a fresher.........!

• Changed type Mr. Wharty Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:11 AM
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 8:19 AM

Answers

• First, keep in mind that there is no "best".  Keep in mind which industries predominantly run a Windows Server environment, and which run a Linux environment.

As to information on the MCITP Server 2008 certifications, check out the MS Learning site - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-windowsserver.aspx#tab3

As to salary, based on your use of the term "fresher", I'd guess that you're in India.  Can only comment on the salary range in the US.  You might want to do a search for salary ranges in India with those specific certifications.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:11 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:11 AM
    Thursday, November 25, 2010 8:50 PM
    Answerer