Active Directory 2003 eBook RRS feed

• Question

• Here is the Active Directory 2003 Books

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/24431548/Active_Directory_2003.rar
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:31 AM

Answers

All replies

• thanks buddy if u need more mail me or post a request in this forum i will post more ebooks.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 11:04 AM
  • hey that was nice post .. thanks...
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:44 AM
  • hey jagadesh i need the eboks . what kind of eboks you have..
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:12 AM
  • hi, do you have an ebook for IELTS?
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:59 PM
  • Have you bought any of those over-price ebooks lately? Nowadays, there are a great many 'experts' producing fluffed up 300 page, bloated ebooks that the sell for $67 or $97 a pop.

Most of these ebooks are pumped full of needless, worthless information just to increase their page count.

A couple of months ago, I bought an 'expert' ebook about how to make lots of cash every month from AdSense. I spent hours reading thru all the garbage to find the only wisdom there was to fool people into thinking the ads were part of your site navigation links.

This was a case of taking ten pages worth of info and blowing it up to nearly 200 pages just to give the illusion of value! If this ebook was cleaned of all the unrequired garbage, it would shrink to less than one tenth its current size, but that wouldn't sell.

A new wave of ebooks has recently emerged - short ebooks that have just what you need and nothing else just for filler. Refreshingly short ebooks that give you the knowledge you seek without making you wade thru page after page of irrelevant ramblings. Ebooks that are really worth the price. High value, yet cheap prices.

How cheap? How about seven dollars?

Browse thru this <a href="http://sevendollarsolution.com">Monsterous Selection of $7 Ebooks</a>

Monday, May 14, 2007 11:00 AM