What would cause a few video files to just disappear, is there a file size limit? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello to all,

I recently copied a few of my own Blu-ray movies to my WHS and now they are missing. The biggest was "Avatar" @11gs. We watched it a couple of times on our HTPC in the media room, but now it is gone . I am also missing two others as well. These where all Blu-ray files in MP4 format.

My system is a home built system containing the following:

Thermaltake V3 case, five 1 T Seagate 7200 Hard drives, 4 gigs of Patriot DDR2 800 performance memory, a Gigabyte 770 motherboard, a AMD Phenom 9800 quad core And a Thermaltake 500 watt PSU. I also installed a gigabite nic in one of the pci slots. I did put the system build on a 500 G Hard drive, but I did not know any better at the time so I actually have six hard drives. The videos are all on a 1T Seagate according to one of my add ins that shows placement.

Any suggestions, other than that no real issues . Also all connected devices (2) are running windows 7 and using Media Browser . I also made all files Read only and Archived them and turned off automatic updates in Media Browser so it would quit changing my folder icons.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Centexbear

Sunday, December 26, 2010 2:26 PM