Microsoft Office Standard 2007 Not Accepting Product Key RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to Install Microsoft Office Standard 2007 On my PC. but when i type in product it says invalid. i had this copy of office installed before on my compuer and i had to reboot it for some reason and now i try to install office standard 2007 again the product key is invalid it says but it isn't.

I am using Windows 7 Professional

Office Standard 2007

Product ID: 89396-709-4907206-65562

Product Type: 709 (Office XP or Open License)

Product Name: Microsoft Office Standard 2007

Serial Number: *****-*****-MMXW3-K633B-KTJBQ

please HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attari4Lyf
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010 5:18 PM

Answers

• Hello Qadri786,

In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Run" several times to download and start the Utility.  When asked, click the "Continue" button.  When the utility completes its run, click the "Copy" button, then come back here and paste the report into your post.

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Friday, November 12, 2010 10:21 PM
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010 7:50 PM

All replies

• Hello Qadri786,

In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Run" several times to download and start the Utility.  When asked, click the "Continue" button.  When the utility completes its run, click the "Copy" button, then come back here and paste the report into your post.

• Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Friday, November 12, 2010 10:21 PM
    Tuesday, November 9, 2010 7:50 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Friday, November 12, 2010 10:21 PM