microsof............attention to detail .....and competence RRS feed

• Question

• why does a company with over $100 billion in cash find itself unable to design and maintain a protection program that I dont have to spend hours and hours straightening out every few months?

This company is a disgrace! 

Sunday, August 3, 2008 12:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• If you are having an issue with One Care someone may be able to help if you post the details here or you can contact support to get help. How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Sunday, August 3, 2008 3:06 AM
  • I understand your frustration as we spend hours daily helping others who have problems with OneCare, both here and in the newsgroups. However, most people don't have problems with OneCare. I am running it on multiple computers without incident now for quite some time. The last time I encountered a problem was when a server side issue caused my wife's account to become expired when it wasn't. The OneCare team worked very quickly to resolve that server side problem that affected quite a few subscribers. Other than that, I have not had an error or need to reinstall in over a year, probably longer.

-steve

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 5:27 PM