none
How to parse only Header control words in rtf? RRS feed

• Question

• I have an rtf without font, color, file , stylesheet listtables and revtble. (basically no tables in header section)

Say for example i have the rtf header as follows 

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\ 

and it starts with document body in a table. So it starts with control word trowd as follows 

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\trowd

So how to parse this and understand that transition is happening from Header to Document while i am parsing the rtf.. if write logic based on the control words then it will never break while parsing. 

So is there any idea how to get control over it. I do not have any issue if i have any one of the table to defined. 

• Edited by KrishMvM Tuesday, November 7, 2017 12:45 PM
    • Moved by Stanly Fan Monday, November 13, 2017 6:11 AM
    Tuesday, November 7, 2017 12:45 PM

All replies

• Hi KrishMvM,

Could you please provide more details for your question? Just like what language do you use? And what project do you use?

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Forms Application and ClickOnce, Is your question related Winform?

Hope you can provide more information.

Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:35 AM