Activation Twist RRS feed

• Question

• I have just bought the Windows Live Onecare package, I activated this email address with 1.5. I am giving Onecare 2.0 a test drive and it won't activate with my email my purchased product key was on, I have a test product key for 2.0 now, if I activate this email address with this product key, will my purchased onecare key become useless? And by the time of Windows Live Onecare 2.0 being released, will my purchased product key for Windows Live Onecare 2.0 actually work again?
    Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:03 PM

Answers

• If you have a product key for the beta, please create a seperate Live ID for activation.
    Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:20 PM

All replies

• If you have a product key for the beta, please create a seperate Live ID for activation.
    Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:20 PM
  • You can't activate a beta if you got an exsisting Subscription and Windows Live ID Once the Beta is over you will be returned to your Subscription. worried about the beta expiring the team knows and either will release a new build with more days scheduled or if 2.0 released you would just re install the release build and everything will activate fine this is my 2nd beta with WLOC they got the proccess down to rocket science now.
    Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:58 PM