none
puchasing the software RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.
    after helping out with bata testing i would like to keep the software but i need a new license soon do we get the license at a reduced rate if so where or how do i talk too?

chiliman.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:22 AM

Answers

• chilliman-1 said:

Hi.
    after helping out with bata testing i would like to keep the software but i need a new license soon do we get the license at a reduced rate if so where or how do i talk too?

chiliman.

No, you have to pay the same amount as everyone else.
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:52 AM
  • What did you use to "help" with the beta testing? - I assume you mean of PP1? - the 120 day free trial or the version that was made available via Connect for beta testers?

It's only $99 with free shipping at Newegg at the moment - now that's a bargain
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:34 AM

All replies

• chilliman-1 said:

Hi.

chiliman.

No, you have to pay the same amount as everyone else.
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:52 AM
  • What did you use to "help" with the beta testing? - I assume you mean of PP1? - the 120 day free trial or the version that was made available via Connect for beta testers?

It's only $99 with free shipping at Newegg at the moment - now that's a bargain
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:34 AM