Power Options RRS feed

• Question

• Am using sony vaio laptop with windows 7 ultimate editions. if i close the lid and open again in display nothing is coming. only its for block screen but laptop is ON if i press space bar and enter what ever not showing the dispaly is blank only.

In power option i selected for " when i close lid what action to do : i select as " do not nothing ".. 

and Turn off display its in defaultly taken the 5 min. that option is disable. am unable to edit the turn off display display setting

please guide me further

Syed

Friday, December 9, 2011 10:10 AM

Answers

• "Power Options" wrote in message news:ed9bdcbf-680e-41c9-ab90-58e3c214d49b...

Am using sony vaio laptop with windows 7 ultimate editions. if i close the lid and open again in display nothing is coming. only its for block screen but laptop is ON if i press space bar and enter what ever not showing the dispaly is blank only.

In power option i selected for " when i close lid what action to do : i select as " do not nothing "..

and Turn off display its in defaultly taken the 5 min. that option is disable. am unable to edit the turn off display display setting

please guide me further

Syed

Please repost your problem in a more appropriate forum – either in the MS Answers forums, or in Sony’s Support forums.

The MS Answers forums for Windows 7 are here....

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Saturday, December 10, 2011 2:34 AM
    Friday, December 9, 2011 11:06 AM