none
Checked in changes are not reflecting when I take the latest code to my machine. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a visual studio solution having 5 projects under it, I have made below changes in it and checked in the code to SVN stream.

Changes : 

1. Converted the platform of all the projects to 64

2. Set the stack size and commit size of one of the cpp projects under the solution

3. Few code changes in class files

When I checkout the latest code to my local machine then I can only see the code changes inside class file, however my change 1 and 2 above are gone.

Can you please let me know the issue. How can I overcome this ? How should I retain the checked in code ?

Please let me know.

Thanks & regards,

Sushil Sahu

Thursday, June 29, 2017 12:11 PM

Answers

• Hi Romiyo,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question is more related to SVN, you could post a new thread in SO.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/svn

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework, including Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Charting Controls, CardSpace, Windows Identity Foundation (WIF), Point of Sale (POS), Transactions. 

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Romiyo Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:54 AM
    Monday, July 3, 2017 2:01 AM

All replies

• Hi Romiyo,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question is more related to SVN, you could post a new thread in SO.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/svn

The CLR Forum discuss and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Regigistry, Globalization, Reflection. Also discuss all the other Microsoft libraries that are built on or extend the .NET Framework, including Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Charting Controls, CardSpace, Windows Identity Foundation (WIF), Point of Sale (POS), Transactions. 

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Romiyo Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:54 AM
    Monday, July 3, 2017 2:01 AM
  • Thanks Wendy, I will post in SO.
    Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:54 AM