none
Error message RRS feed

• Question

• I keep getting an error message saying "This program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I then click "OK", another message pops up saying "Failed to locate Framework DLL". I recently did a factory reset on my hp laptop and my windows is up to date 8.1, I am trying to use the silhouette studio software. Can anyone help me figure out how to get it to work?
    • Moved by Baron Bi Thursday, August 23, 2018 7:03 AM Non about c++
    Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:13 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

>> I keep getting an error message saying "This program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I then click "OK", another message pops up saying "Failed to locate Framework DLL". I recently did a factory reset on my hp laptop and my windows is up to date 8.1, I am trying to use the silhouette studio software. Can anyone help me figure out how to get it to work?

This forum is about c++ development. For your case which is more related to run silhouette studio, I suggest you post on this forum below for better support.

Thanks for your understanding and Cooperation.

Best Wishes,

Jack Zhang

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Thursday, August 16, 2018 2:04 AM
  • Hello,

you should ask here: https://answers.microsoft.com

Regards, Guido

Thursday, August 16, 2018 5:41 AM