none
provide way to close preview from bottom of thread RRS feed

• Question

• When I click preview for a very large thread, by the time I get to the last post in the thread I have scrolled downward so much that the Preview link is no longer in the browser window. I'd like some way when I reach the bottom of the thread to be able to close it. Currently I have to scroll upward again which is not efficient.

Anna
    http://blogs.msdn.com/anna
    Sunday, March 23, 2008 1:41 AM

Answers

• We've had this asked for several times now. We didn't have time to get it into our next build.
    We need to spend some time looking at all the feature requests on preview and pull them together for one of our next releases.

I definitely want this ability myself as well, so your wait probably won't be long.

ThanksAna and Arnie for your constant feedback and patience!

Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Monday, March 24, 2008 5:28 AM

All replies

• Anna,

A MOST EXCELLENT IDEA!
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Sunday, March 23, 2008 4:44 PM
  • We've had this asked for several times now. We didn't have time to get it into our next build.
    We need to spend some time looking at all the feature requests on preview and pull them together for one of our next releases.

I definitely want this ability myself as well, so your wait probably won't be long.

ThanksAna and Arnie for your constant feedback and patience!

Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Monday, March 24, 2008 5:28 AM