none
How to view a DISTINCT list of threads I started / I am subscribed to? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I often refer back to questions which I previously asked on a forum. Is there a way for me to see a list of "threads I started" or even just a list of "threads I am subscribed to"?

All I can find is the Activity Feed and filter by "forum". This is not particularly useful however as it does not provide a distinct list of all the threads I am subscribed to but rather every time I replied to a particular thread.

Does anyone know how to view the distinct list of threads I'm subscribed to?

Sunday, January 21, 2018 3:59 AM

Answers

• A couple of options are from the left pane Quick Access dropdown My Threads and My Alerts

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, January 21, 2018 4:10 AM

All replies

• A couple of options are from the left pane Quick Access dropdown My Threads and My Alerts

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, January 21, 2018 4:10 AM
  • Some time ago we could query for threads that we started, but that stopped working years ago. The two selections Dave pointed out on the Quick Access dropdown are now the only options.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, January 21, 2018 10:25 PM
  • ahhh! Thank-you David!

Not sure how I missed this, thanks for your patience.

Monday, January 22, 2018 11:25 AM
  • You're welcome.

Monday, January 22, 2018 2:34 PM