Mail Merge Contract or Creating Document from CRM Contract RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Is that possible to create a mail merge or document from CRM Contract ?

I have requirements that Contract created in CRM should be mail merged or created as a document and should be emailed or posted to a customer.

Would you please advice me step by step how will i achieve this please.......

I am using CRM 2011 on premise

Thanks

Fayz

Fkhoja

Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:34 AM

All replies

• Hi I actually know that i can do this via reporting service but how that is the question :(

Thanks

Fayz

Fkhoja

Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:38 AM
  • Hi!

One possibility would be to use our DocumentsCorePack for MS CRM 2011 Add-On.
    This Add-On gives you the possibility to generate documents from any entity and you have no limitations to use 1:Many or Many:Many
    relationships to get data into your documents.

In approx 4-6 weeks we have also a new product (AutoMerge for MS CRM 2011) ready which gives you the possibiltiy to generate this documents in the background started from a workflow and if needed send it per email automatically to the customer.

You will find details on our homepage www.mscrm-addons.com and of course you can contact me directly if you are interested.

br,

Christian

www.mscrm-addons.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:49 AM
  • Is there any other way we can do ourself rather than looking in to add-ons ?

Fkhoja

Friday, February 17, 2012 10:11 AM
  • May be this link solves your requirement:-

http://mscrmkb.blogspot.com/2010/12/mail-merge-functionality-in-crm-2011.html

Regards Faisal

Friday, February 17, 2012 1:11 PM