How to face Quiz RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Friend,

Can anybody say me that how to face the quizz upcoming. Some tips please.

Regards,

Monday, May 7, 2007 12:05 PM

Answers

• Hey man, first of all i suggest you to give the mock test of both the c/c++ and familiarize yourself with the environment.

Now the tips to get more points.....
    The number of times you have compiled, or executed / tested the program, is logged in the site. And that also counts while generating the results. Thus i recommend you to program the code offline, and then test it completely locally, and then paste the code to the site, and then compile and test it 2-3 times.

Also another factor affecting the points you get in the quiz is the size of the code, try making your code as small and simple as possible.

Also the code should produce results in no more than 10 seconds.

Other things that are considered is programming efficiency etc.

I hope you guys have got it now.

Best of luck for the next quiz Smile
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:13 PM

All replies

• The senoirs in the competition , please reply...

We need tips to score well in the quiz...

Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:11 PM
  • Hey man, first of all i suggest you to give the mock test of both the c/c++ and familiarize yourself with the environment.

Now the tips to get more points.....
    The number of times you have compiled, or executed / tested the program, is logged in the site. And that also counts while generating the results. Thus i recommend you to program the code offline, and then test it completely locally, and then paste the code to the site, and then compile and test it 2-3 times.

Also another factor affecting the points you get in the quiz is the size of the code, try making your code as small and simple as possible.

Also the code should produce results in no more than 10 seconds.

Other things that are considered is programming efficiency etc.

I hope you guys have got it now.

Best of luck for the next quiz Smile
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:13 PM