No Account Level drilldown - only dimension level RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know if I am missing something, but drill down to the account level does not appear to work in MR.

I have the report definition set to Financial and Account, but when I drill down, the lowest level is only showing the main segment and not the full account number.  The description shown is the main account segment description from Dynamics (which we have defined for only one account).  Thus the account description does not show and the cost center/division information does not show.

I tried this with the row definition based on the account categories; dimension sets based on account categories; and rows defined on the main segment.  All row definitions provided the same results.

It appears the drildown to the row level has been replaced with drilldown to the dimension level (which provides less information). 

Possibly an additional level (dimension) has been added to the drill-down and drilldown to account is not functioning.  If that is the case, I think the additional level of drill-down is more a nuisance then an enhancement.

Matt

Friday, July 2, 2010 5:47 PM