none
Windows Data Control/Databinding forum possible issue

Question

• Recently when navigating to this (link below) forum IE will indicate it has stopped responding and reload if once there I click a link but wait about thirty seconds it starts to respond.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?forum=winformsdatacontrols

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my webpage under my profile but do not reply to forum questions.

Thursday, May 14, 2015 3:22 PM

Answers

All replies

• I don't seem to have a problem. Do you still experience the problem?

I tried the link using IE 9, IE 11, and FireFox.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, May 14, 2015 4:31 PM
  • I don't seem to have a problem. Do you still experience the problem?

I tried the link using IE 9, IE 11, and FireFox.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Been having this issue on IE 10 for about a week. Chrome does not have the issue.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my webpage under my profile but do not reply to forum questions.

Thursday, May 14, 2015 4:52 PM
  • No problem here either IE11

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, May 15, 2015 12:40 AM
  • Seems to be working fine for me too, using IE10 on WS2012.

Don't retire TechNet! - (Don't give up yet - 13,225+ strong and growing)

Saturday, May 16, 2015 2:44 AM