COLLAGE RRS feed

• Question

• i JUSY PAID $19.95 FOR COLLAGE AND NOW THEY SAY IT IS A TRIAL VERSION, i GAVE MY CREDIT CARD, SHOULD i CANCEL THE CREDIT CARD PURCHASE, DISGUSTED. mYRT mURRAY
    Saturday, October 15, 2011 9:28 PM

Answers

• with photos selected, on the right side click OPTIONS, then click INPUT then make sure both DISPLAY MANUAL RANKING and ALLOW MANUAL RANKING are checked. Now click on USING RANKING INFORMATION fo a one page instruction on how to use. It is very easy.

Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:23 PM

All replies

• I JUST SENT A QUESTION FOR A MICROSOFT COLLAGE i GOT ON LINE FROM A MICROSOFT STORE FOR $19.95 AND NOW THE WINDOW KEEPS POPPING UP IT IS A TRIAL VERSION, IT HAS TAKEN ME SEVERAL HOURS TO FINALLY GET IT, AS IT KEPT ASKING FOR A PROMO CODE, THEN FINDING OUT FROM mICROSOFT STORE TO IGNORE THAT. NOW I HAVE IT DOWNLOADED AND I NEED A MANUAL OR INSTRUCTION HOW TO GET RID OF PICTURES IT PICKS FOR ME TO MAKE A COLLAGE OUT OF, MOST PROGRAMS LET YOU HIGHLITE PICTURES YOU WANT AND THEY GO IN, BUT COLLAGE JUST PUTS THE WHOLE FOLDER IN DESPIT IT HAS MANY HILIGHTED IN IT. mYRT mURRAY

Saturday, October 15, 2011 10:06 PM
  • with photos selected, on the right side click OPTIONS, then click INPUT then make sure both DISPLAY MANUAL RANKING and ALLOW MANUAL RANKING are checked. Now click on USING RANKING INFORMATION fo a one page instruction on how to use. It is very easy.

Thursday, October 27, 2011 6:23 PM
  • What I've discovered is that it's easier for me to create a directory and place the photos I want to use for the collage in it, then start the program and have it look in that directory.  Then go to options and change the number of photos to be used to the correct amount.  It's just easier that way.
    Thursday, October 22, 2015 2:43 PM