none
How to add mails to AD RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My Company migrates now to office 365. And we have problem with alias. After synchronization with Azure AD Connect in admin center I can't add aliases. Now i must do that only in user attributes  in Active Directory. Can you help me? I looking for script to bulk migrates aliases to AD.

Yes, I know my english is awfull :)

thanks!

• Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:42 PM Unanswerable drive-by question
    Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:50 AM

All replies

• This forum is for help on specific scripting issues and questions, not writing and entire script for you. You could check the Gallery for create a post in the script request forum.
    Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:02 AM
  • Hi,

You can able to add the aliases to exchange online recipients through PowerShell menu script.The current PowerShell menu script, will help you to: TEST + implement the process of - Bulk add additional Proxy (Alias) E-mail addresses to Exchange Online recipient, that are imported form a CSV file.

Further, you can download the script from the below mentioned link:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Add-Additional-Proxy-Alias-f3281e42

Thanks

Saurabh

Please remember to mark the solution as the answer using "Mark as Answer". If you find a solution to be helpful, please use "Vote as Helpful".

• Edited by Saurabh_Y Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:12 AM
    Wednesday, January 10, 2018 10:11 AM