Check my profie please RRS feed

• Question

• my profile says I join in 2011.

I have been around longer then that.

A+ Computer Service Technician Number: D44DTT5012 Issued by: Computing Technology Industry Association Date Issued: 5 /1999

Microsoft Certified Professional Number: 1427279 Issued by: Microsoft Corp. Date Issued: 5 /1999

Than I switched careers in 2004 to Emergency Management.

• The International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) awarded me the Certified Emergency Manager designation (CEM®) 6/28/13, re-certified 12/14/18.

• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) elevated me to the grade of IEEE Senior member 8/16.

Thom Carr

Monday, April 8, 2019 3:47 PM

Answers

• Also note that microsoft answers site has a different recognition and support system from here (MSDN / TechNet forums) You could ask for help with that system here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum/fdbk_reputation

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 8, 2019 7:48 PM

All replies

• I believe I am in a similar situation. I created my Microsoft account in about 2003. I participated in the old newsgroups  for several years. Then Microsoft retired the newsgroups and asked us to register for the TechNet/MSDN forums. At that point, my TechNet/MSDN profile was created, and it shows I joined then. I believe my Microsoft account is about 6 years older than my profile. And the answers I was credited with in the old newsgroups are lost to history.

Regarding your professional affiliations, you can mention them in the biography section of your profile.

Edit: I see you have entered the information in your biography.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, April 8, 2019 4:06 PM
  • Yup, they did not give us gray breads enough room to cover over 48 years.   And that was less half of the story  :>  I going check and see why my consumer profile says.

Richard, thank you, I going to leave it unanswered for now.  This all stared today, because I attempted answer a question on MapPoint.

Thom
    07/66 - 07/67 B Co, 227th AHB,  1st CAV DIV, Pleiku, An Khe, Qui Nhon, and points in between, Vietnam
    02/68 - 05/68 the Pachyderms (611 TC Det/200th ASH Co, 1st Avn Bde), Bearcat, Hue & Phu Bai, Vietnam
    Thom Carr, CEM, KC3JEN
    (Thomas Lyons Carr III, Appl.Sc.,MS-IST,MSM)

Thom Carr

Monday, April 8, 2019 6:34 PM
  • On "answers.microsoft.com"  biography section give me eight more spaces. My Signature has one space left. It says that I have been a  member since 1/25/2011.

Found the link after searching Outlook on-line archive, the last message I have is from Microsoft is from 5/29/2014.  On 7/28/2014  OneDrive give me 15GB.

Thom Carr

Monday, April 8, 2019 7:05 PM
  • Also note that microsoft answers site has a different recognition and support system from here (MSDN / TechNet forums) You could ask for help with that system here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum/fdbk_reputation

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, April 8, 2019 7:48 PM