trouble with sd card and onedrive RRS feed

• Question

• I will try to explain my problem.  This is how I was downloading pictures from my sd card and it worked fine, till today

1. put sd card in

2. asked to choose which pictures to download, I would choose

3.I could just click download and it would download them to onedrive and it would also put them in "pictures" in one folder

4. then I could click on the pictures from the windows icon and I could rename the folder with the name of the item in the folder (I sell on Ebay and I need the pictures for my listings)

As of today when I tried to download off the sd card, it would only put them in onedrive as individual pictures. They are not in the pictures.  There is a place where it asked me if I wanted to change where the pictures go but it would not give me any choices but the onedrive choice.  I do not understand how it could change from one day to the next.  I did nothing to change any settings. 

I have tried for about 6 hours now to figure out how to change it back.  I give up!!  Any help out there?  Thanks

• Moved by Dave PatrickMVP Tuesday, December 15, 2020 1:24 PM looking for forum
    Tuesday, December 15, 2020 5:14 AM

Answers