Could not import a Saved Query because... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

when i try to import Customizations from system A to a fresh installed crm server on system B, the following error occurs:

"Could not import a Saved Query {5ADB1DD1-2F93-4C65-AC0A-2372E3EAD103} for ObjectTypeCode 9100 because this is a system Saved Query. The Entity you are trying to import is not the same as the one existing in the database even though it has the same name., ErrorCode: -214718873"

Any ideas why this happens?

Thanks!
    Jan

PS: i queried the "savedquerybase" table for this guid & found out that this is a view named "crm 3.0 reports"....
    Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:00 PM

Answers

• There is something about that view that Server B does not like.  What is that view in Sever A.  What are the filters and what type of records does it return?  Which entity is it associated with?

I would try importing everything except the entity that the view is associated with and see if all other customizations import without issue.  You can then troubleshoot the entity that is having issue and try to identify why it might be causing a problem.

Friday, January 16, 2009 1:45 PM

All replies

• please see article

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/948043 

this happens if you upgraded the system from 3.0 to 4.0

Thursday, January 15, 2009 6:20 PM
  • rollup 1 is installed on both servers!

And Server B is a complete new installation of CRM 4.0. Server A is upgraded from CRM 3.0...
    Friday, January 16, 2009 7:27 AM
  • There is something about that view that Server B does not like.  What is that view in Sever A.  What are the filters and what type of records does it return?  Which entity is it associated with?

I would try importing everything except the entity that the view is associated with and see if all other customizations import without issue.  You can then troubleshoot the entity that is having issue and try to identify why it might be causing a problem.

Friday, January 16, 2009 1:45 PM