none
Can't post links or images in forums: Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account. RRS feed

• Question

• I can't post links or images to forums.  I have a MS hotmail address that is registered to my MSDN subscription and I'm logged into that account posting to MSDN forums.  Why can't my verified and activated MSDN subscription account post images to the MSDN forums to illustrate a problem?  Where's the "verify this account" button?  Instead I am left hanging with the below dead end statement that shouldn't be a dead end after I've carefully written up a forum post?
    • Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.
    Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:12 AM

Answers

• Please verify your account posting in this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:24 AM

All replies

• Please verify your account posting in this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:24 AM
  • Hi Vincenzo,

I'm trying to let my account be verified but thread you referred to and its affiliations are locked

Is there an additonal way in which I can expedite my verification?

Dr.

Monday, August 12, 2013 9:51 PM
  • Hi Vincenzo,

I'm trying to let my account be verified but thread you referred to and its affiliations are locked

Is there an additonal way in which I can expedite my verification?

Dr.

Post your request in the new verification thread.
    Monday, August 12, 2013 10:16 PM