Nokia Lumia 1020 Camera Problems RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, Im new to this, so I don't know where exactly this goes.

I got my Nokia Lumia 1020 back in February, and I love this phone. For a week or so now, my phone has been acting up. Randomly, while the phone is charging, the phone would open the camera and start taking pictures. I have dropped it sometimes. Usually on Lament flooring, and sometimes on tile.

I already went into the Settings and turned off the option to turn on the camera by holding the camera button on the glance screen. And I also turned on "Prevent accidental camera launch when phone is locked".

I few minutes ago, the phone turned on, slid the lock screen up, opened the camera, and started taking pictures, multiple times while I was typing on my computer. While I was texting my friend, the camera opened up and took me off the messaging app. My finger has been nowhere near the camera button during any of this. I have it sitting down on my desk next to me.

Please, if anybody has any idea whats wrong and how to fix it, I would gladly accept the help!

Monday, August 4, 2014 3:44 AM

Answers

• For help with Windows Phone please post in the Windows Phone forums on http://answers.microsoft.com .

The Developing for Windows Phone forum is for developers to discuss writing their own Windows Phone apps.

--Rob

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Monday, August 4, 2014 9:39 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, September 19, 2014 9:18 PM
    Monday, August 4, 2014 4:37 AM