MsMoney and Windows 10. RRS feed

• Question

• MSMONEY (Sunset) does not work with Windows 10. It says It requires IE 6. Any help?
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:34 PM

All replies

• MSMONEY (Sunset) does not work with Windows 10. It says It requires IE 6. Any help?

Same problem here, first program I checked after installing Windows 10 and can't find a way round it.
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:50 PM
  • See the other recent posts on this subject.  Although they apply to the final preview build and not the public version released today, the fix should still work.  Let us know if it does (or doesn't).

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 3:56 PM
  • I have just downloaded Windows 10. Got the same problem saying money needs IE6. I have seen the registery change fix but i am not very computer literate. Can someone give an "idiots" or novice version on how to change the registery step by step.

Many thanks

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:33 PM
  • I have same problem here in the UK. I am also loth to change any registry settings for fear of messing up my laptop etc. will Microsoft provide a patch or users guide to help us? Seems ironical that 3rd party software is work fine on my windows 10 upgrade but not a Microsoft program 👿
    Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:10 AM