Dynamics CRM/AX Azure Demo Images RRS feed

• Question

• I am very interested in becoming familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics AX. Unfortunately I am having issues generating a Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (preview) virtual machine with my MSDN subscription and having issues locating a CRM demo image as well.

When deploying a Dynamics AX image on Azure I am able to create a Deployment Name, select my Visual Studio with Enterprise MSDN subscription, select a location, create a project and review+accept the terms and conditions but the machine never actually generates. A notification will appear and state:

Project was created but there were problems creating deployment instance.You need to be a service administrator or co-administator for the selected Azure subscription or the location selected may not be supported for deploying Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 instances.

I am really interested in creating reports and potentially creating small programs that interact with data in CRM and AX, so any information/advice regarding generating demo virtual machines and creating reports would be greatly appreciated.

Twitter: @UnfriendlyMoose

Monday, January 18, 2016 12:07 AM

All replies