none
questions formatting RRS feed

• Question

• Last month I took 70-515 and failed :(.     Booked a retest next week.

One thing I noticed in the exam was that a couple of the questions had spaces in the answers - I couldn't decide whether these were deliberate, or just a formatting issue.  On one of the questions I thought the answer with the spaces was the right one.

e.g   the question says something like 'there's a control with the id "pid"'

And the answer has "p id" or "p i d" - which would clearly be wrong if the spaces are intentional.

Has anyone else come across this?  I don't want to screw up my chances of passing next week because I don't know if this is intentional or not!

Many thanks

Friday, September 16, 2011 6:40 PM

Answers

• In theory, there should be no "trick" questions in the exams, such as inserting a blank space inside an otherwise correct answer to fool the reader into thinking that it is not correct. Such a thing is probably just a typo; otherwise it should have been flagged by the beta testers of the exam, and removed from the final version.

• Marked as answer by _mudskipper Sunday, September 18, 2011 12:13 PM
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:46 AM

All replies

• In theory, there should be no "trick" questions in the exams, such as inserting a blank space inside an otherwise correct answer to fool the reader into thinking that it is not correct. Such a thing is probably just a typo; otherwise it should have been flagged by the beta testers of the exam, and removed from the final version.

• Marked as answer by _mudskipper Sunday, September 18, 2011 12:13 PM
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:46 AM
  • Thanks Alberto

It did say some of the questions might be trial questions and wouldn't be marked, so maybe these were some of those.

I'll pretend the spaces aren't there if the same questions come up next week.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 12:13 PM