none
Side by Side Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Despite tremendous costs, as in not over $100-$200, what would be the best method in solving SXSTRACE.EXE TOOL problem. Or I have heard been called side by side issue. I have had a long series of letters, numbers, etc., starting with X86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.21022.8_none_bcb86ed6ac711f91 that were issued to me by someone in an article who is lots more intelligent than I am in computer programming.However, and this may have been my fault, this code may have been working, as it revealed the file was in Desktop, Download, and one other file in my PC simultaneously; as well as revealing the date the file had been initiated, or modified, and of course, earlier, I received the size and all that, but was unable to pinpoint the file, as it kept moving, I suppose as it gets its name, side by side. this code seemed to help, but while I was waiting, as the code reveled the circles going on, and it went at least 30 minutes or more, and I went to something else on the PC, and forgot what I was doing, and lost my purpose, and then lost the tool that was working. When I tried to re-enter it, it would not work either a second or third time. anybody know how else to deal with SXS.TRACE.EXE,  OR SEND TO SOMEONE TO FIX, OR IS PACKAGE I CAN BUY TO FIX?
    • Moved by Hart Wang Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:36 AM
    Thursday, October 5, 2017 5:53 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Since the issue is not related to development, i will move the case to off-topic forum.

Best  Regards,

Hart

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:35 AM