none
How do I escalate my forum post in the case of no responses received at all? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I have problem with the Microsoft Partner Forum and would like to seek ways to escalate my issue and get it resovled.

The problem is simple, Microsoft Partner Forum failed to meet the "guaranteed 4 buisness hours response" time and currently my question still left without any response after posted almost 24 hours ago!!!

Someone in this forum should be looking after this kind of issue and make sure our forum users are being looked after properly!!

I need response one way or another!!!

Regards!

Johnmen

Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:47 AM

Answers

• Thanks Mike for your response but I expected responses from those who look after the Microsoft partner forums, rather than from non-Microsoft users.  They can and should see every post in the forums.

Johnmen

True, but we're two different forums, so we can't see it. You would need to ask them. There is a Partner site. If you want, I can search for it and find it. There will be some support options there. I wrote a Wiki article on troubleshooting the TechNet Subscription system, but this is likely a separate system.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, April 23, 2012 8:51 PM
    Owner

All replies