Visual Web Developer protected Intranet files and folders, alternative to "account/login.aspx" ... RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!  I'm not a programmer, and I'm not the most intelligent person in the world, but I did manage to create a company website using Visual Web Developer.

That said, the only thing I'm having trouble with is creating the company intranet.  I tried using the default account/login.aspx and setting it up with the asp.net configuration tool in VWD, but that didn't work.

I tried the instructions for creating a secure login on Microsoft's website, but that didn't work.

I'm looking for a link to provide me with a downloadable, open-source type of thing, where someone created a simple login portal, and then I can take care of the rest.

Any suggestions, links, or guidance in this regard would be sincerely appreciated!

Jason Weber

• Edited by Jason P. Weber Friday, January 13, 2012 4:38 PM
    • Moved by Barry Wang Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:46 AM ASP.NET (From:Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions)
    Friday, January 13, 2012 4:37 PM

All replies

• Hi Jason,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

I'm afraid you should post your question to this forum http://forums.asp.net/ where more experts live.

Since our fourm is a "Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions" forum.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Barry Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Tuesday, January 17, 2012 5:44 AM