locked
CRM is not in sync with report server RRS feed

  • Question

  •  I previously had a error in the CRM reports due to credential problem with CRM and Report server, After fixing it I am able to access the report data sources from sql server but not from crm. I tried restarting my app server but it didnt work. I am not sure that further restarting DB server and Report server may help or not. My major doubt is why the CRM out-of-box report data source is not getting in sync with the CRM.

    For finding this thing i modified the crm data source in another report server and inserted error in the connection string, but the reports are running as usual without throwing error. But in report server its throwing error.

    Thanks in advance for suggestions\solutions

    Friday, October 26, 2012 5:16 PM

All replies

  • I previously had a error in the CRM reports due to credential problem with CRM and Report server, After fixing it I am able to access the report data sources from sql server but not from crm. I tried restarting my app server but it didnt work. I am not sure that further restarting DB server and Report server may help or not. My major doubt is why the CRM out-of-box report data source is not getting in sync with the CRM.

    For finding this thing i modified the crm data source in another report server and inserted error in the connection string, but the reports are running as usual without throwing error. But in report server its throwing error.

    Thanks in advance for suggestions\solutions


    Friday, October 26, 2012 5:00 PM
  • what is the error?

    Roar Jørstad aka sveroa
    Senior Consultant, EVRY as
    Blog: Notebook, trick & tips
    Please mark as answer or helpful if my post is useful

    Friday, October 26, 2012 5:31 PM
  • Please avoid posting the same question in multiple forums - thanks :)

    Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

    Friday, October 26, 2012 5:33 PM
    Moderator
  • The error message is as follows

    "The Report cannot be displayed.(rsprocessingaborted)"

    Saturday, October 27, 2012 1:53 PM
  • Hi,

    The first think that i think that is the best way is:

    - Try to access directly to the report server and run one report, and check if it's working

    - Check if you have installed the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions

    - Enable the crm trace and check the log files

    - Check if the Kerberos is working between the two machines.

    Kind Regards,

    Pedro Airo

    Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:12 AM