none
GUI components are not responding RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

My application's GUI part comprises of  three components( Listbox pasted over Dialog , Treeview and a dialog).
    In background  huge mathematical process is being done.The application has been made in such a way that the background
    process will set its status message to List box, time to time.
    But once the process is fired thru the GUI, the GUI components are
    going to "Not responding mode". This "Not responding "message also appear at the title bar of the components.
    And the list box shows the status message at the completion of the background process.
    Why is it not happening as intended? Will ther be any solution for this problem?

nalik
    • Edited by nalik Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:57 AM GUI Components
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FINModerator Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:51 AM Off-Topic (Moved from MSDN and TechNet Search Feedback to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:55 AM

All replies

• Please read the descriptions of forums before you post to them.

The description of this forum is

"For bugs and suggestions about Search features of MSDN and TechNet websites."

Your question doesn't match that.

Moving to Off-Topic forums. Please find a better one to post to.
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:51 AM
  •  

Hello Nalik,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Thanks!

Shrikant Maske Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Wednesday, October 22, 2008 11:53 AM