Emails not auto tracking in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to track all emails from a specific account in CRM 2011. I have the CRM For Outlook plug in installed and configured and I've set up the environment to auto track the emails but they are not. If I right-click on them and then select "Track in CRM", they track.

On Outlook, I've gone into the CRM -> Options -> Email tab and selected "Track all emails". Everything else is checked in there as well.

In CRM, I've gone into Settings -> Administration -> System Settings -> Email tab and unchecked both the check boxes about approved users and allowed unresolved emails to be sent.

Is there anything else that I'm missing?

Just for information, the email is on an Exchange server and the Outlook client is running on a Citrix session.

Monday, January 27, 2014 3:22 PM

All replies

• Do you have the option set to allow Outlook to send and receive mail in CRM?  This is in the options for CRM but you need to get to it through Outlook since the personal options window context is based on how the user gets to it (meaning through IE or through Outlook).

I have seen users who had this option off, and were creating email in CRM itself and wondering why the mail wasn't being sent out.

Jason Peterson

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:21 AM
  • Hi Jason,

Thanks for replying. Yes, that option is checked. In fact, on the Email option tab, I have a tick in every box (and just for completion, the two option sets are "All e-mail messages" and "Contacts"). As I say, I've been through absolutely I can think of.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:38 AM