MS Research AutoCollage 2008 not able to rank photos, nothing happens when I click left on photo I want to rank... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, I recently purchased MS Research AutoCollage 2008 from the MS on-line store. I need to move a photo, so tried to rank them but after I created the collage & left clicked on the photo, nothing happened.  No drop down menu comes up in the top left.  Please explain what I need to do to be able to move a photo in the middle of the collage, as soon as you can please, as I wanted to create a collage for a friend's birthday over this weekend.  Many thanks 

Friday, April 27, 2012 8:12 PM

All replies

• If I can't move the photo in question within the collage & have to re-create it, how do I rank them please?  There is no drop down menu on the left when I click the photo.  Please advise ASAP. Thanks

Saturday, April 28, 2012 2:11 PM
  • I had the same problem and fixed it!

You have to enable manual face recognition and manual ranking to get these left click and ctrl+left click menus per image.

Go to Options - Input tab and check Display detected faces and check Display ranking information. Then check the two Allow manual ... choices

- Tormod Hystad

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 8:17 PM
  • Many thanks Tormod, I will try this.

Kind regards

mscl31

Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:47 PM