off topic - no internet RRS feed

• General discussion

•  

I have a mac, and I'm running windows on it. When I'm using Leopard my wireless connection works fine, but when I'm using windows it can't obtain an IP address. I don't know what else to do.
    Tuesday, September 23, 2008 2:12 AM

All replies

• kern428, 

You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare. You may want to try the Microsoft Public newsgroups here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx

However, it sounds like the windows side of your Mac does not have the correct driver for the wireless card or at the very least the settings for the connection are not correctly defined.

-steve

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:00 PM
  • This

Live One Care is getting on my nerves, this is a new computer, we barely get on the Web. I have AOL and twicw have had Windows Live One error that states as follows;

'null' is null not an object

line 855
    Char 2
     Code 0

And sure enough I can no longer open any internet websites, no access to the net. Somehow I'm able to send and receive e-mails but the Website Page not found displays. It is very anoying and I'm getting quite upset over this matter.
      Soon enough may just get rid of the " Windows Live One Care" It is not working out for me. Can anyone help me get this straighten ???? Is anyone out there?????

Thursday, September 25, 2008 1:26 AM