none
Microsoft Sysinternals Suite Common Criteria Certified RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am a government employee wanting to use Microsoft Sysinternals utility suite at work.  Before use is authorized, software must be authorized by IT Security personnel.  Obviously, Microsoft Windows is Common Criteria certified but I have no documentation that confirms Microsoft Sysinternals Utility Suite is part of that evaluation.  Please provide source of information that can validate if Sysinternals suite SDelete utility has been independently evaluated based on the Common Criteria for IT Security Evaluation. 

Robert Register

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, September 15, 2015 3:30 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Monday, September 14, 2015 2:59 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 3:21 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows Sysinternals forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 3:30 PM