Powershell print to wiki RRS feed

• General discussion

• I'm getting beat trying to have a script execute with a deployment that should look through the (azure) repos included in the Artifacts of the release, in the root directory, for a file called DeployInstructions.md, it will take the contents of that file and print them into the respective section release notes wiki under deploy instructions.
    • Changed type Bill_Stewart Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:59 PM
    • Moved by Bill_Stewart Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:59 PM Unanswerable drive-by question
    Tuesday, April 7, 2020 4:35 PM

All replies

• Your post isn't a question but rather a vague description of what you wish you could do.

To get an answer, you need to post a very specific question, and also describe what you have tried already and specifically how it didn't work (error messages, etc.).

This isn't the right place to ask others to write a script for you.

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Tuesday, April 7, 2020 9:51 PM
  • Thanks, found it somewhere else where the moderators are also polite. 
    Have a nice day. 
    Wednesday, April 8, 2020 3:55 PM
  • Sorry if you were offended, but your question leaves out a lot of information. For the best help on technical questions, you're going to need to be a lot more specific. (My original reply provides some pointers.) There's also a lot of information available that can help you write a better question, such as:

This forum is for scripting questions rather than script requests (first post at the top of this forum)

How to ask questions in a technical forum (a blog posting I wrote a while back)

-- Bill Stewart [Bill_Stewart]

Wednesday, April 8, 2020 5:30 PM