crm 2011 goal metric errors RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I am getting the following errors when I click the 'Goal Metric' look up field and updation of ' Goal Metric ' in the Goal Record. Please sahre me your valuable information regarding this. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards, CRM Sudhakar

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It seems there is some java script that causing this issue, ?? could you share you script here ?

Contact Me
    Follow me on Twitter
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:47 AM
  • Thanks for replying Mahender.

I didn't write any javascript code on this filed level or form level for this Goal record. I am using IE 9 browser. I tested in IE 8 , but I am getting the following error. Pease share me the resolution information regarding this. Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:29 AM
  • Could you click on "View the data that will be send to Microsoft" and share what you found there ??

Contact Me
    Follow me on Twitter
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:42 AM
  • Hi

Have you done any customizations to the goal form? Any at all? I've been in the situation where I removed a field (believe it was the currency field) and then the default Microsoft-provided JavaScripts no longer worked. Only solution was to export the goal entity from a vanilla organization and import it into the development organization.

/Allan

Allan Varcoe, Cinteros AB, Stockholm, Sweden, MCT, MBSP, MCTS, etc.
    Blog, Twitter

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:55 AM
  • Thanks Mahender. This is the error report what you are asking.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents

<CrmScriptErrorReport>

<ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>

<ScriptErrorDetails>

<Message>'Mscrm.GoalForm' is null or not an object</Message>

<Line>1</Line>

<URL>/%7B634843309680000000%7D/WebResources/Goal_main_system_library.js?ver=637994</URL>

<PageURL>/userdefined/edit.aspx?etc=9600&pagemode=iframe&preloadcache=1349863677841</PageURL>

<Function>anonymous(){Mscrm.GoalForm.metricsetadditionalparams()}</Function>

<CallStack>

<Function>anonymous(){Mscrm.GoalForm.metricsetadditionalparams()}</Function>

<Function>metricid_setadditionalparams_handler(eventObj,eventArgs)</Function>

<Function>anonymous(){if(event!=null&&typeof(event.CustomHandler)==='function'){event.CustomHandler();}else{newmetricidsetadditionalparams();};}</Function>

<Function>RaiseEvent(oEvent,customHandler,eventId)</Function>

<Function>RaiseSetAdditionalParamsEvent(oEvent)</Function>

<Function>Lookup(bIgnoreOnClick,bNoDialog,sSearchString,bAsynchOperation)</Function>

<Function>anonymousanonymous(){Lookup()}</Function>

</CallStack>

</ScriptErrorDetails>

<ClientInformation>

<BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)</BrowserUserAgent>

<BrowserLanguage>en-us</BrowserLanguage>

<SystemLanguage>en-gb</SystemLanguage>

<UserLanguage>en-gb</UserLanguage>

<ScreenResolution>1364x768</ScreenResolution>

<ClientName>Web</ClientName>

<ClientTime>2012-10-10T11:08:46</ClientTime>

</ClientInformation>

<ServerInformation>

<OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>

<OrgCulture>2057</OrgCulture>

<UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>

<UserCulture>2057</UserCulture>

<OrgID>{4F4D6835-4FC7-E011-A4F8-005056280416}</OrgID>

<UserID>{D7C1DA29-B5ED-E111-A885-005056280416}</UserID>

<CRMVersion>5.0.9690.2243</CRMVersion>

</ServerInformation>

</CrmScriptErrorReport>

<CrmScriptErrorReport>

<ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>

<ScriptErrorDetails>

<Message>'Mscrm.GoalForm' is null or not an object</Message>

<Line>1</Line>

<URL>/%7B634843309680000000%7D/WebResources/Goal_main_system_library.js?ver=637994</URL>

<PageURL>/userdefined/edit.aspx?etc=9600&pagemode=iframe&preloadcache=1349863677841</PageURL>

<Function>anonymous(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onMetricChange()}</Function>

<CallStack>

<Function>anonymous(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onMetricChange()}</Function>

<Function>metricid_onchange_handler(eventObj,eventArgs)</Function>

<Function>anonymous(c,d){for(varb=0,e=a.length;b<e;b++)a[b](c,d)}</Function>

<Function>anonymous(){var$v_0=this.get_$19_1().getHandler("Change");$v_0&&$v_0(this.getWrapper(),null)}</Function>

<Function>anonymous($p0,$p1,$p2){if($p1===1)this.$3P_1=true;if($p1===2&&!(this.$q_1&this.$3S_1))returnfalse;var$v_0=$p1!==1?this.$1d($p0,1):newMscrm.ValidationResult(true,null);if($v_0.isValid){var$v_1=this.preProcessValue($p0);this.$4_1=$v_1;this.$4o_1($p2);!$p1&&this.fireOnChange()}elseif(!isNullOrEmptyString($v_0.errorText)){alert($v_0.errorText);if($p2&&Mscrm.UIControl.isInstanceOfType($p2)){var$v_2=$p2.get_parent();$v_2.setFocus()}else{var$v_3=this.$2M();$v_3&&$v_3.setFocus()}}return$v_0.isValid}</Function>

<Function>anonymous($p0){if(!this.$15_4)returnthis.$R_4.$1c(this.get_value(),$p0,this);returntrue}</Function>

<Function>anonymous(){if(!this.$2V_4(0))window.event.returnValue=false}</Function>

<Function>anonymous(){returnb.apply(a,arguments)}</Function>

<Function>anonymous(){if(typeofevent.CustomHandler==="function")event.CustomHandler();elsefBothHandlers()}</Function>

<Function>RaiseEvent(oEvent,customHandler,eventId)</Function>

<Function>RaiseOnChangeEvent(oEvent)</Function>

<Function>HandleAfterLookup(lookupItems)</Function>

<Function>Lookup(bIgnoreOnClick,bNoDialog,sSearchString,bAsynchOperation)</Function>

<Function>anonymousanonymous(){Lookup()}</Function>

</CallStack>

</ScriptErrorDetails>

<ClientInformation>

<BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)</BrowserUserAgent>

<BrowserLanguage>en-us</BrowserLanguage>

<SystemLanguage>en-gb</SystemLanguage>

<UserLanguage>en-gb</UserLanguage>

<ScreenResolution>1364x768</ScreenResolution>

<ClientName>Web</ClientName>

<ClientTime>2012-10-10T11:08:52</ClientTime>

</ClientInformation>

<ServerInformation>

<OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>

<OrgCulture>2057</OrgCulture>

<UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>

<UserCulture>2057</UserCulture>

<OrgID>{4F4D6835-4FC7-E011-A4F8-005056280416}</OrgID>

<UserID>{D7C1DA29-B5ED-E111-A885-005056280416}</UserID>

<CRMVersion>5.0.9690.2243</CRMVersion>

</ServerInformation>

</CrmScriptErrorReport>

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:43 AM
  • Hi Mahender, I found the following error details from developer tools (F12). Now I have got which function is throwing an error, but how to resolve this. Please go through this and share me the resolution information.

Error Information from F12

Type.registerNamespace("Mscrm");Mscrm.Form_onload=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.goalFormOnLoad()};Mscrm.parentgoalid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.parentgoalsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.metricid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.metricsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryactualmoneyid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryinprogressmoneyid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryestimatedmoneyid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryactualintegerid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryinprogressintegerid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryestimatedintegerid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryactualdecimalid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryinprogressdecimalid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.rollupqueryestimateddecimalid_setadditionalparams=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.queryLookupsetadditionalparams()};Mscrm.parentgoalid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onParentGoalChange()};Mscrm.metricid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onMetricChange()};Mscrm.goalperiodtype_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onChangePeriodFields()};Mscrm.rolluponlyfromchildgoals_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onChangeRollupOnlyFromChildGoals()};Mscrm.rollupqueryactualmoneyid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.rollupqueryinprogressmoneyid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.rollupqueryestimatedmoneyid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.rollupqueryactualintegerid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.rollupqueryinprogressintegerid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.rollupqueryestimatedintegerid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.rollupqueryactualdecimalid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.rollupqueryinprogressdecimalid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.rollupqueryestimateddecimalid_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onQueryLookupChange()};Mscrm.fiscalFields_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onChangeFiscalFields()};Mscrm.dates_onchange=function(){Mscrm.GoalForm.onChangeGoalDate()}

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:21 AM
  • Hi Sudhaker,

Have you done any changes in your environment recently ??

It seems you need to go Microsoft support for this because this is not a custom function, also make sure you have latest rollup installed and retested this issue.

HTH

Contact Me
    Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:26 AM
  • Hi Mahender,

We have recently installed rollup 8.

Right now I am not getting any error when I open the CRM Application in IE8. Resolution is, I added the CRM website in Trusted Sites using with https.

But, the samething I tried in IE9, I am getting error.

Any idea? 

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:21 PM
  • I tried the following article also.Now I am getting this error when I update the Goal record. Any help from anybody?

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:26 PM
  • In the above the article is,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2698959

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:27 PM
  • Any resolution info?

Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:34 AM