Vistalizator is not working for me! Help? RRS feed

• Question

• Im trying to install the Spanish pack for my cousins Sony Vaio Laptop, and we're trying to change the system language with Vistalizator, but I get the error code: 7601, What do I have to do? I already tried emailing the guy who did this program, help?
    Sunday, June 26, 2011 7:24 PM

Answers

• You are in the wrong forum and your cousin should not be using Vistalizator anyway.  Your cousin needs to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate in order to use the Microsoft language packs.  The sticky on this forum is not an instruction on how to install Vistalizator but an instruction on getting rid of it. 

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    Sunday, June 26, 2011 7:29 PM
    Answerer
  • Vistalizator is a third-party application and is not supported, nor recommended, for Windows 7.  Please do not attempt to install it as issues will likely arise.

Please review:

Windows 7 language packs are available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise

Upgrade to another edition of Windows 7 by using Windows Anytime Upgrade

Carey Frisch
    Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:49 PM
  • Just to add my warning, the purpose of Vistalizator is to installs Language Packs in versions of Windows that do not support that ability. Vistalizator commonly causes Non-Genuine issues in Windows due to the fact that it installs these language packs in a way that us unsupported by Window.

Darin MS
    Monday, June 27, 2011 9:34 PM

All replies

• You are in the wrong forum and your cousin should not be using Vistalizator anyway.  Your cousin needs to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate in order to use the Microsoft language packs.  The sticky on this forum is not an instruction on how to install Vistalizator but an instruction on getting rid of it. 

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    Sunday, June 26, 2011 7:29 PM
    Answerer
  • Vistalizator is a third-party application and is not supported, nor recommended, for Windows 7.  Please do not attempt to install it as issues will likely arise.

Please review:

Windows 7 language packs are available for computers that are running Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 7 Enterprise

Upgrade to another edition of Windows 7 by using Windows Anytime Upgrade

Carey Frisch
    Sunday, June 26, 2011 8:49 PM
  • Just to add my warning, the purpose of Vistalizator is to installs Language Packs in versions of Windows that do not support that ability. Vistalizator commonly causes Non-Genuine issues in Windows due to the fact that it installs these language packs in a way that us unsupported by Window.

Darin MS
    Monday, June 27, 2011 9:34 PM