how to I check and change the particular site collection quota template RRS feed

• Question

• How to I check the below instructions.
    because in my SharePoint Central Administration I cant see the below links
    View current quota values and data for a site collection
    1. Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click SharePoint Central Administration.
    2. On the Central Administration page, under Component Configuration, click Manage quotas and locks.
    3. On the Manage Quotas and Locks page, click Manage site collection quotas and locks.
    4. In the Select a Top-level Web Site section, type the URL in the Enter the top-level Web site URL box, and then click View Data.
    5. In the Site Quota Information section, view the settings listed to see the quota settings and current values.

To view the current data for a site collection, you can also use the Site Collection Usage Summary page for the top-level Web site.

View quota data for a site collection
    1. On the site collection you want to view data for, click Site Settings.
    2. Under Administration, click Go to Site Administration.
    3. Under Site Collection Administration, click View site collection usage summary.

After you have checked the site collection quota data, you can change the quota values for a site collection. Note that this action does not change the quota template, and the change does not affect any site collection except the site collection you specify.

• Edited by John.Eddie Thursday, May 9, 2013 6:31 AM
    Thursday, May 9, 2013 6:29 AM

All replies