none
Cannot delete a tag from my own post that ends with a semicolon RRS feed

Answers

• Stephen, I can't reproduce this... I've tried tagging this thread and the thread you've referenced with "links;" and removing the tag. I was successful in both instances. It may be a corruption of that particular tag just for you. Please try and tag a different thread with a different word ending in a semicolon and see if you can remove it there.
    Chris Slemp, Program Manager, MSDN and TechNet
    Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:54 PM
  • The tag feature no longer exists, but it's being considered again for a future release.

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 8:28 PM

All replies

• Stephen, I can't reproduce this... I've tried tagging this thread and the thread you've referenced with "links;" and removing the tag. I was successful in both instances. It may be a corruption of that particular tag just for you. Please try and tag a different thread with a different word ending in a semicolon and see if you can remove it there.
    Chris Slemp, Program Manager, MSDN and TechNet
    Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:54 PM
  • The tag feature no longer exists, but it's being considered again for a future release.

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 8:28 PM