VS 2008 BIDS error at SSIS package creation RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

I have SQL 2008 R2 installed with Intregration Services, Analysis Service and Reporting Services in Windows 7 Ultimate.

I have also Visual Studio 2008 SP1 with BIDS installed, In installed products it says SSIS is installed.

When I create a SSIS project it creates the project but when I try to design the dtx package. VS gives the error: Intregation Services is not installed.

• Moved by Kenneth Lee Tuesday, April 19, 2011 1:54 AM forum cleanup (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 10:00 AM

Answers

• Since you don't need help in your forum account for the web sites described in the forum's name, your post is off-topic and won't get timely reply here. If you need help in using SSIS in the future try the forums under the SQL server category on MSDN forum instead.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by raseC08 Thursday, February 10, 2011 8:23 PM
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:53 PM