QTAgent Stopped Working..... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

testing the CRM Performance Toolkit against a CRM 2013 instance.  First, I need to know if that is even possible...

If it is possible...

I am testing in a virtual environment where everything is on the same server. 

all of the setup and data population ran without error.  I did not have a sql express instance, but the databases seemed to create fine against "localhost".

I opened and compiled the solution in VS 2010 ultimiate.  Note that this server also has VS 2012.

the EMDB sync ran without error and I confirmed that there is data in the EntityManager database.

I backed up the EntityManager Database.

when I attempt to run any of the tests, I get an error indicating that "QTAgent.exe" has stopped working. 

I found a thread indicating that I should check QTAgent.exe.config for the urlkey (crm://crm2013/).  this is confirmed.  unless it's still the wrong value.

the error occurs in Utils.cs on line 66: base.BeginTransaction(trac).  the value of "trac" at this point is "NavAccountHomepage".  specifically the error is "AccessViolationException" and a blurb about trying to access memory that is in use.

thank you in advance for pondering this - any help is appreciated!

tpfkakey

Friday, December 20, 2013 8:59 PM