Is it possible to save all pictures in 'blink session'? RRS feed

• Question

• When I do blink on my Lumia 920 is it possible to save all pictures from 'blink session'. Mostly I haven't the time in the moment to decide which photo I want, so I want to edit (and select) the photos later. maybe on tablet or pc (photos on Lumia 920 are connected with skydrive.

Regards

Volker_B

Friday, February 22, 2013 2:14 PM

All replies

• Hello Volker_B,

Thanks for your query. In BLINK all the pictures from a session are stored in app storage (unless you explicitly delete it.) What we provide are a couple of options to go back and look at them and choose other ones to save to the camera roll. We currently do not expose a "get all" functionality.  But you can go and save more than one image to the camera roll by:

1) Going to the history (swiping from left on the viewfinder screen) and then choosing edit from the application menu. This will bring up the same edit menu that you get after capture and will allow you to pick and save another image:

2) When you are looking through images in the camera roll taken by BLINK, you can engage the application menu (...) and choose "open in Blink" which will again bring you to the edit menu from where you can quickly save multiple images:

Friday, February 22, 2013 5:38 PM